Travellarks is your go-to place to find large group accommodation on the mid north coast, NSW with Coomba Bay holiday accommodation for up to 21 guests.
We’ve found the perfect rental for your weekend away to relax in a large group. Sutherland Downs Retreat is an amazing large group holiday getaway inclusive of being dog friendly accommodation with the works!
Looking for plenty of space for your pooch and kids to roam? We asked Sutherland Down’s owners Ben and Ali who are their ideal guests and what guests love about their mid north coast accommodation.
“Multi family groups (whether it be from the same family or different) we believe are ideal. The place on 28 acres, suits everything from work retreats, birthday gatherings and family reunions very well in all seasons.
- How spacious the house is on whilst being able to sleep so many people (up to 21)
- The ponies, Blackie and Zorro
- The pool, the games room and the quiet!
- All the small touches exclusive to Travellarks guests… you’ll receive a grazing platter on arrival, 6 pack of local beer and the absolute winner, a bag of carrots to feed the ponies.
- The natural beauty in close proximity to the property is by far the best attribute of this mid north coast area. World class destinations like Seal Rocks, Blueys Beach and lesser known gems like the Pacific Palms Rec Club (for $1 oysters on Sunday!) or the hike to the Whoota Whoota lookout are just scratching the surface of what’s available in the area.
Sutherland Downs Retreat owners create an awesome experience with maximum empathy for guests by putting themselves in their shoes to create a getaway that will have you wanting to book again and again.
Wonderful accommodation and property, Ben and Ali